Sometimes, we might find life kind of boring. Having to do the same things every day, it feels like we are just here to study, work, then when our time comes, die. It’s just a matter of perspective, though. If you change the way you view life, you will then realize there is so much more to it than just merely existing. Let yourself grow. It is the only way you can reach your full potential. We have collected inspiring quotes to help you with your personal growth and development.
1.Money is never a measure of one’s success. If you want to know if you are living a good life, look at the people around you and how you treat them. When you die, will those people mourn for your passing and celebrate your life, or will they not care at all?
3. IQ is important, but EQ will take you further in life. Your achievements, awards, and wealth will be forgotten. However, all the good things you did, the comforting words you said, just your pure heart, will never be forgotten and will forever be cherished.
4. You will never know who you really are, what you can do, and how far you can go without going through tough times. You may be suffering now, but always remember diamonds are created under pressure. You’ll come out of it and become an improved version of yourself.
6. Sometimes, we are creating our competition by comparing our lives to others. We have this mentality of needing to achieve what he/she has achieved. Sticking with this kind of attitude will just hold us back in pursuing our destiny. Do not focus on what others have, instead pour your energy in pursuing what you want.
7. When standing at a crossroads, be very careful what path to choose. Always remember that whatever road you take will make a difference in your life as well as other people’s lives. it can be a good difference or a bad one, the choice is all up to you.
9. The first step is always the hardest. Your mind is bombarded with a lot of negative thoughts which is the reason why most of us won’t dare make a move. Do it anyway. Take that first step, you never know what’s waiting for you if you won’t.
10. Staying in our comfort zones is maybe the easiest way to avoid failures. However, it can be boring as well. Get out and take that leap of faith. Imagine how many adventures and opportunities you might have missed if you live with the status quo.