1. A dream is an idea of what we want to happen in the future, while a goal is something you are acting on. Know the difference between a goal and a dream. Where do you stand between the two?
2. Those people you’ve been looking up to, they wouldn’t be where they are now without working their hearts out in achieving their goals. Brace yourself from the tough journey ahead.
“All successful people men and women are big dreamers. They imagine what their future could be, ideal in every respect, and then they work every day toward their distant vision, that goal or purpose.” ― Brian Tracy
3. When you dream, dream big. And when you dream big, don’t just think of it, act on it.
“Set a goal to achieve something that is so big, so exhilarating that it excites you and scares you at the same time.” ― Bob Proctor
4. Where do you see yourself 10 years from now? Know what you want to become, and where do you want to go. When you already have a destination in mind, going there won't be as impossible as you think.
"If you get clear on the what, the how will be taken care of.” ― Jack Canfield
5. There are no shortcuts to success. It doesn’t only entails happiness. What we fail to see is the blood, sweat, and tears behind it.
6. A life without a goal is meaningless. What are you living for? Do not waste your life trudging on different paths.
“It must be borne in mind that the tragedy of life doesn’t lie in not reaching your goal. The tragedy lies in having no goals to reach.” —Benjamin E. Mays
7. Sometimes we don't see ourselves worthy enough we just settle for less than what we deserve. Find your purpose; reach for that goal. You can be more than what you think you are.
“The greater danger for most of us isn’t that our aim is too high and miss it, but that it is too low and we reach it.”-Michelangelo
8. Achieving your goals won’t be smooth-sailing. Appreciate the process and learn from your failures. Remember that the finest steel has to go through the hottest fire.
“What you get by achieving your goals is not as important as what you become by achieving your goals.” – Henry David Thoreau
9. Do not let failures stop you from reaching for more. You can only be defeated if you let failure consume you. Allow yourself to be sad for a while, after that, get up and fight.
“The greatest mistake you can make in life is to continually be afraid you will make one.” – Elbert Hubbard
10. We all have a lot of what-ifs in our lives. Don’t let that dream of yours be one of it. Take action and own it. One year from now, when you look back, you will be amazed how far you’ve gone by taking that single step.